WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE A PROFESSIONAL PARIS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
We have some important reasons why you should hire a professional wedding photographer in Paris, France:
- First of all it`s important to keep the memory alive. The wedding day is unique, it will never happen again. And thanks to the photo you will be able to remember every moment. A beautiful wedding photo shoot is necessary for the newlyweds themselves and their relatives. It is important for the children the couple may have.
- Once the wedding is over there is then an excitement about seeing your wedding photos, a chance to relive it all again while seeing moments of the day you may have missed, expressions on photos, or a set of photos that show a moment in the day with your guests you may have missed.
When the big day is over, apart from memories all you have are photos, photos you shall treasure, photos you shall show to friends, family and grand children. Make sure these are positive memories and not a book that reminds you how important photography is and how you wish you spent a bit more and hired a professional.
- This is an opportunity to reduce pre-wedding nervousness, to get help from a professional who will tell you how to pose, and how to avoid popular mistakes so that your photos come out as lively and natural as possible. On this day, it’s hard to completely suppress the excitement and fear of doing something wrong. And when you have a professional wedding photographer, he is helps to get the right image without the hassle. During the shoot, the bride, as the primary model, will be able to focus entirely on herself, how she feels, what emotions she is experiencing, and what she wants to represent.
- A professional wedding photographer can perfectly convey the style of the celebration and visually highlight the mood. With the right choice of location and pose, the result will look light, airy, and gorgeous, even when it takes a lot of effort to create such an atmosphere.
- You can order just a wedding-style photo shoot. It is not necessary to be married. Such a photo shoot without a wedding itself is the best solution for those who, for various reasons, do not want to or cannot get married. But this photo shoot can also be taken by the bride and groom, whose wedding has already taken place, and they are not happy with the images they have received during their celebration.
How to choose a wedding photographer?
The quality of photos depended directly on the level of the photographer, on his ability to deal with the task at hand. For this reason, you should approach the choice of a photographer for the wedding photo shoot responsibly. It is desirable to pay attention to the following:
- Portfolio. Among the completed works in the portfolio, there should be photos that are close on spirit with you. This immediately increases the chances of finding a mutual understanding without long explanations.
- Availability. There is a waiting list for a good wedding photographer. If he is constantly available, there are some questions.
- Equipment. A professional camera, several lenses – usually photographers specify what they work with. It is not necessary to go deep into the technical details. It’s enough to see that the person himself understands the relevant details.
- Reviews. You can see from them if the photographer is ready to give advice on how to stand, and what pose to choose so that the sun does not shine into the eyes and the bride does not squint. If the specialist gets a feel for what’s going on, he looks for the optimal position in space for the couple in relation to natural objects (lake, trees, cliff), monuments, and other people. Such a person becomes part of a team. It really is much more pleasant to work with him.
How does a wedding photo shoot goes? Steps of work with me
If you have chosen me as your photographer, I suggest you work according to the following procedure:
- First, arrange a personal meeting in Paris, or arrange a video call with Zoom etc, so we can discuss everything in detail. The route of the photo shoot, the scenario of the photo shoot, the style of the celebration, and other things are discussed. Also, be sure to discuss the price and what it includes.
- Next, an agreement is signed. Everything is written in detail in the contract.
- After that, clients pay 20% of the deposit payment in advance. This is money for reserving time and location (if necessary).
- The next step is preparation. It can take place with or without the involvement of a photographer and other specialists who work with me (for a fee) or without.
- Arrival at the place where the ceremony starts, preliminary preparation. It is necessary for all participants in the shooting. The photographer sets up the equipment, taking into consideration the weather, lighting, and other details. Newlyweds get acquainted with the place, and choose poses.
- Taking pictures. If everything is thoughtfully organized, then at this stage all that remains is to do what I advise.
- Photo editing. You will receive your photos within a month after our shooting.
- Transferring photos to the newlyweds in a convenient form (this aspect is also usually negotiated in advance).
Preparing for a wedding photo shoot
To avoid any confusion, you should prepare for the shooting in advance. You need:.
- Think over the image of the groom, the bride and the surroundings.
- Remember that the newlyweds should be at the center of things.
- Therefore, it is important that no one else has brighter or more extravagant outfits.
- Get enough sleep in advance. This ensures a healthy complexion.
- Avoid experimenting with cosmetics. Allergies can cause skin rashes and other problems. It is better not to take any risks.
- Try not to cry. It makes your eyes red and your hands reach out to rub them, which is fraught with mishap.
- Remember that if you need to lose weight or remove serious cosmetic flaws, you should prepare for the wedding a year or more in advance. It is not possible to change your silhouette overnight.
- Choose a suitable hairstyle, which best expresses the shape of head and face.
- Let go of uncomfortable shoes. The couple will be on their feet for a long time on their wedding day. It is better to choose something comfortable to wear.
- Test poses in front of the mirror beforehand.
Lack of additional services
- Wonderful wedding photos in Odessa are the result of well thought-out preparation. And with it the professionals are ready to help you by taking the load off. You can order the following services from us:
- Design for the selection of decor and props. This will create the necessary atmosphere.
- Stylist. In that case, you won’t have to worry about conveying the mood.
- The makeup artist. He will take care of the makeup, so that the bride will be the most beautiful woman of the day.
- Photographer – this implies additional paid consultation. I will tell you what to prepare for, how to play with the advantages and disadvantages, how to take into account the light. The better preparation, the better the result comes out.
Find out the exact price of the wedding photo session in advance. The calculation is as follows:
- Firstly, the advance payment is 20%.
- The rest – on the day of the photo session or other arrangements. Payment is possible by cash or card.
Even with careful preparation some small defects remain. If you want to publish photos in social networks on your personal page or keep them in an album, you should order quality processing. It can be basic (working with tones and contrast) and in-depth processing (removing skin blemishes, fine lines, ugly wrinkles, loose hair stitches). As standard, 20-30 pictures are deep processed according to client’s choice. The rest are for a fee.
We offer to present a beautiful wedding photo session in the form of a certificate. It is elegantly designed and looks very aesthetically pleasing in appearance. There are different options:
- Groom photo session. Includes preparation of the guy and personal work with him.
- Bride`s photo session. Same thing, only with a girl.
- All-inclusive. This is a complete turnkey service.